Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bloggulating

I came to be a blogger only because I received such nice encouragement from my friend who was already blogging at http://gregkaspar.com/gfk-pad/. I looked at his site, read his incredible writings and viewed the results of his photography skills. I certainly was not the photographer that he was nor was I as creative and diverse in my writing style, but I love to write so decided to make the effort. He helped me set up the site (which has since moved) and gave me some pointers. I decided to write every other day as I didn't want the blog to become a chore (and it hasn't). I knew that I had my journal to fall back on for ideas plus I began to pre-write. I am now ahead about six blogs, which pleases me as I like to look back over the writing before I publish. My writings are not deep or challenging -- they are my ideas. I love playing with words as you may have noted in some of my titles, and I love to write about what the reader may have thought about but never seen expressed in print. Thank you for being my readers, whoever you are. Please leave a comment sometime.

1 comment:

  1. you'll get tired of my comments eventually, I'm sure. But for now I'll keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete