Saturday, July 24, 2010

Funny Bones

I believe laughter helps keep a person healthy. Humor is certainly an important part of my life. When I run across a cartoon that causes me laughter, I scan it and put it in my cartoon folder. Here are a couple from my cartoon archive that tickled my fancy.

Being a church organist certainly made this cartoon one that touched my funny bone.


















I enjoy humor that catches me unawares, and the characters in ancient history are certainly not usually the butt of jokes.


















Keep laughing. It's contagious!

1 comment:

  1. You are right, laughter not only keeps you healthy but younger too. I am a happy person and can laugh louder than anyone. My ex co-workers tell me that they miss hearing my laugh. No wonder I get invited to their parties and picnics. It is a compliment. By the way being a catholic I loved the one about the organist.

    It is still brutally hot in Boone. Think I will go and buy a better fan for the attic after mass. I sweat bullets every time I come up to use the computer. Have a nice week-end.
    Issa

    ReplyDelete